The Monastery has facilities to accommodate any group need you may desire. Classrooms for a lecture, meeting space for a business meeting or rooms for overnight stays are all available and can be used alone or in combination depending on your needs.
Many groups enjoy meeting a monk and learning from him personally about his life at the Monastery. Others may have speaker or a meeting agenda and are only seeking meeting space. Meals service is an option you may also consider and there are a number of different service options either utilizing our Refectory café or being served in your meeting space.
Lunch Boxes available:
For groups of 12 or more you can order wholesome and healthy lunch box choices that are freshly prepared. You will need to order at least 4 days in advance. Click here to see the LUNCH MENU choices.
The Monastery is also a popular location for group retreats. Arrangements can be made for a day or for a number of days if required.
All groups larger then 12 people are encouraged to call and make a reservation to insure our staff is prepared for you.
To check availability or to schedule your group visit, please call the Retreat House staff at 770-760-0959.
- The Monastery Visitor Center is open Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Monastery grounds and abbey church are open to the public every day from dawn to dusk.
- The following scheduled Monastery services are open to the public every day.
4:30 AM Vigils
7:00 AM Morning Prayer and Mass
12:15 PM Midday Prayer
5:20 PM Vespers (Evening Prayer)
7:30 PM Compline (Night Prayer)
- Guests touring the Visitor Center and Abbey Church should allow between 2 and 3 hours for the visit. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- Admission is free but we welcome a free will offering donation, donation boxes are available in the Visitor Center lobby.
- Free parking is available including auto, bus, RV and disabled spaces.
- Visitors need to provide their own strollers and wheel chairs
- Cameras are permitted in the exhibit areas and in the church. Please refrain from taking pictures during the church services and flash is not allowed at any time.
- Alcoholic beverages and firearms are not permitted on the property, smoking is not allowed.
- Check out our reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp. If you enjoy your experience, we'd love to hear about it!